Saturday, July 24, 2010

Learning to Share

Ruston and Taco have started to take more of an interest in each other lately. Well, I should clarify... Ruston has taken an interest in taking Taco's toys... and Taco mostly puts up with it.
Ruston and Taco were actually playing a bit here... Taco was waiting for his toy to be thrown.
But instead of throwing the toy, Ruston decides it's better to chew on it. This particular toy is his favorite to chew on because it has little feet on it, and I think it squeaks when he chews on it.
Again, Taco was really waiting for his ring to be thrown....
...and Ruston was keeping his block away from Taco. They really will be best friends when Ruston gets older!
See what I mean by best friends? Taco's waiting VERY patiently for some Cheerios...
...and he's getting some too.

No comments: