Sunday, August 22, 2010

10 Months Old!!

I'm determined to catch up! I know I've been saying that for awhile, but really, I am!!
On July 25th, Ruston turned 10 months old! It was a tad difficult to get him to hold still for his bear shot.

We also did a standing shot because that's what he really wanted to do!

He sure is growing up fast!! At 10 months, Ruston is:
-- WALKING!!! Yes, he started walking about a week before his 10 month birthday.
--CLIMBING!! Like I said before, he figured stairs out this month, so therefore, the baby gate stays on our stairs here at home. He also really likes to try to climb anything else he can... the doggie stairs by our bed (for Taco) are a frequent.
--TOOTHLESS!! Yes, he was still toothless at 10 months old. I say he was focusing on walking, and couldn't multi-task!
--VERY cuddly still. Ruston LOVES to cuddle... you ask him for kisses, and he'll lean in and let you give him kisses. He also opens his mouth nice and wide in order to give you kisses... which really is just a ton of slobber!!
--LOVES to eat! Cheese is a favorite, but he also loves noodles, crackers, and just about anything he can get in his mouth. I don't think I know of anything he doesn't like yet.

No comments: