Here are just some random pictures from the end of July that don't really fit in anywhere. These are Ruston's feet... yes, that is dirt. Every day when Ruston comes home from Nanny Cindy's house, he is DIRTY! I have a child that likes to get in to things, and luckily, Cindy lets him. This is even mild... sometimes the bottoms of his little feet are completely BLACK!


I just really like this picture, so I had to include it... I think he was eating something and trying to talk too.

Most of my cupboards have child proofers on them, but the one that doesn't, has wax paper in it. He's just trying to help me cook!

I was trying to catch a picture of Ruston walking, but this was when he FIRST started walking, and by the time my camera was up to speed, Ruston was on his way down! Yay for action shots!!

This pillow we got for Tucker when he was still in the house. Now that Tucker is an outside, dog, Ruston and Taco enjoy playing on it. Ruston will often lunge himself onto it, or just bounce up and down, like he was doing in this picture. At least he entertains himself!!

I'm not really sure what he was telling me, but I'm sure it was important. Please excuse the mess behind Ruston... the little tornado had just come through!

Taco and Ruston have started to interact better and more often lately. Unfortunately, the interaction usually means Taco licking Ruston (see the tongue?). Ruston thinks it is funny... I just think it's gross, so I try to stop it most of the time!

And while I think Taco licking Ruston is gross, I think THIS is funny. This is a little green ball that has little feet on it. It's one of Taco's toys, and actually squeaks as well, but it is Ruston's absolute favorite teething toy! He carries it around in his mouth like this without holding it with his hands... pretty talented!

3 comments:
Here is a mommy confession. We actually bought Jack some puppy/small dog sized Nyla Bones when he started on his molars. Unflavored of course...I drawn the line at liver flavored teether. Still I've gotta say they are the perfect shape to get to those back teeth. There really is a fine line between good dog toys and good kids toys.
Well the way i look at it if you dont like the way hes being took care of then find someone else to keep him...dirty feet is nothing to be complaining about
Hey, I didn't say dirty feet were a bad thing... I just had to document it!!
Post a Comment