I love this age. Ruston has sooo many facial expressions, so I thought I would share a few.
This is the excited face... usually he's laughing while scrunching his nose like this.

The angry face... due to me not giving him the camera like he wanted.

Next is the "I want" face. Mouth open, arm or arms reached out, and an "eh eh" noise coming out of said mouth stating that he wants whatever I have.

And the
mischievous face. I LOVE this face. And you can almost see those teethers in there. It's hard to get a picture of them!

The happy smile... self explanatory.

And the cuddly smile. I love this one too... Ruston is SO cuddly, we love it! Notice daddy's bald head in the background? Yep, that's police academy policy.

And another happy smile face... playing in his rocker.

then there's the CHEESY smile! This was after I told him he needed to SIT DOWN in his rocker, and he just started saying "didididi" like he was telling me off... sheesh, we're in trouble!

The food smile... yyyuuuuuuummmmm.

And a close up. I believe he was eating a teething bar, which got ALL over him, but he liked it!
No comments:
Post a Comment