Tennessee has some of the most beautiful sunsets, sunrises, and nature scenes in general. Driving home one night, this was the sunset, and I just happened to have my camera in the car with me, so I pulled over (safety first!) and took a picture. It reminds me of the birds of paradise flower.

Then we have the sunset from our deck. I can never get enough of this view.

Living in the woods, we have a lot of little friends... hummingbirds included. I tried my darnedest to get a good picture of him, but he wouldn't hold still long enough! You get the idea, at least.

He has a habit of flying RIGHT by our heads when we're out on the deck. It's surprising how loud a hummingbird can be when they fly by your head and almost hit you!

And one more sunset picture from our deck. Anyone still wondering why we moved here?
No comments:
Post a Comment