Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kitty!

I mentioned in a previous post that Ruston is learning to say the word "kitty". Well, here is why. My coworker had a litter of kittens that she was trying to get rid of, so I took one off of her hands. Took us a bit, but we've named him Tiki. Ruston LOVES the kitty, and will reach his arms out and say "kiiii". He also likes to carry it around.


Taco is very curious as well, although Tiki could kick Taco's hind end!
Tiki likes to climb, and Ruston likes to catch Tiki too... as well as clear out space on the shelf for Tiki to sit.

Poor cat gets hauled around however Ruston catches it. Tiki has been pretty good with letting Ruston haul him around, but I have a feeling that'll change as Tiki gets older.
They are going to be best friends, can you tell?? Not so sure about Tiki and Taco though...

No comments: