Ruston is very animated, and I often catch several faces in one evening. Here are a few new ones:
This is the surprised face. It was dark, and the flash went off, so it's kind of a demonic face, but mostly the flash caught him off guard!

This is the "I want" look. He reaches and grunts if he wants something, so that's what he was doing here. He's just took hard to resist though, really!

Then we have the "I'm starting to get angry" look. If I don't pick him up in time, he begins to make this wonderful face, and he will make sure we notice that he is not happy... which usually leads to him getting louder and more obnoxious until he gets picked up.

Okay, so this isn't a facial expression, but it leads into the next picture. When we went up to visit Mammer and Papa Wayne, Ruston found this little plastic bowl and decided he needed to sit in it. Unfortunately, it was kind of wobbly, and he fell over a lot.

I promise, in this picture, he is wearing a diaper! He looks naked, but it's just the angle. See? He's still in the bowl here too. Very happy kid, and proud of himself too!
No comments:
Post a Comment