Sunday, September 26, 2010

Deck Time

Ruston is JUST LIKE his daddy... LOVES the outdoors. We spend as much time outside on the deck as we can, and he always throws a fit when we have to go back inside.
Unfortunately, his head fits through some of the rungs, so I can't just send him out there to play because he may have the ability to fall through. Who's he looking at?

I believe Tucker the dog is down below. And as you can tell, although it's blurry, the smile on his face says it all. Mr. Baldy loves being outside!
Here's the other reason I have to be outside when Ruston is... because daddy isn't paying ONE BIT of attention to what he's doing out there! ;) Ruston's running to the other end to say hi to Tucker again.
I see a lot more outside time in our future...

No comments: