There are times when I lose track of Ruston, and he gets himself into some strange places. Where is Ruston?

He's checking in on daddy while he takes a shower! Ruston LOVES to stand next to the shower and watch us while we are in the water. Sometimes he tries to get in too.


I finally got a picture of Ruston's little teeth... close up!

Ruston has a new way to use his exersaucer. He refuses to sit in it anymore, and I have thought about putting it up, but then Ruston finds a different way to use it.

He hasn't quite figured out the height thing though...

He LOVES to play in the oven drawer. I believe right now it is empty because he has taken all the pans out of it in order for him to sit in it and do what he wants in it.

Then he climbs under the side table by my recliner. For being a big kid, he sure knows how to get into small places!

His favorite is to sit in baskets and boxes. This basket is supposed to be for the controls for the video games... as you can tell, he'd rather chew on the controllers!

2 comments:
So, big kid, tight spaces...
Maybe he's practicing to become a plumber?
Doesn't your oven drawer get warm/hot when the oven is on? (mine does)
He does like to play with the pipes under the sink in the bathroom...
As for the oven drawer, it probably does get hot, but he's usually only in it when I'm not even cooking. Heck, we can be over watching tv and he's crawling around in the drawer!
Post a Comment