
I went for a walk around the Chamber's Bay Golf Course today. It's probably somewhere between 3 and 4 miles, and it took me about an hour and a half; I was stopping along the way for pictures too. We had sun today, so I thought it would be a good day to go and take a few pictures too. My best pictures were taken with my actual film camera, so obviously I can't post those, but here's some of the ones I took with my digital. (Well, if it'll be nice enough and let me post them!)



This tree is the single tree on the golf course, and is in just about every picture Chamber's Bay has for the golf course. It's been on the news lately too because someone took an axe to it and tried to chop it down one night, so there's a reward from crimestoppers for any information leading to the conviction of the person who vandalized it.
I'll probably post a couple more pictures in a little while. My computer seems to not want to cooperate with me right now.
1 comment:
GORGEOUS!!!!
Post a Comment