Thursday, May 8, 2008

More Pictures from my walk

Ok, I think I have my computer being nice to me now.  I think I just needed to make my pictures smaller before trying to attach them.

If you look really close, there are people on the hill on the right side.  They were looking for their golf balls... I don't think that's how golf is supposed to be played. ;)

Part of the trail goes through a little forested area.  This little guy was just sitting there, so I took a picture of him.  He let me get about 4 feet away from him before he decided to move, but I got a few good pictures of him before he moved. :)


I know Chamber's Bay was a rock quarry before it became a golf course, but I'm not really sure what exactly this is.  I think it looks cool, so I took the picture of it.  It's in the Central Meadow that's not open yet, so I was standing behind a gate and couldn't get a straight on shot of it.  When the meadow opens in August, I might have to go back and try to get a better picture of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow beautiful how exciting!!