Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ship Me Back!!

I am not a fan of unpacking after a trip, so my luggage from WA has been half unpacked in the bedroom for awhile now. The other day, I caught Ruston playing in my suitcase. Maybe he wants to go back to WA?

I even got a wink from him! And he was almost doing his old man face... the hardest face to catch on camera!!
I like Ruston's face in this picture... just happy to play with his clothes.
We may ship him back when he's a bit older! :)

(make sure you check out all the other posts I have made... probably a good 5 or 6 recently)

3 comments:

Shane Hall said...

It seems that unpacking technique runs in your family.

Debbie said...

I love his face in the first picture!

Katie said...

Of course he wants to go back to WA! I know I do! I can't get over his blue eyes and LONG eyelashes!